'Then the King will answer, I tell you the truth, anything you refused to do for even the least of my people, you refused to do for me" Matthew 25:45
About the Relief Fund
• The purpose of the UCFM relief fund is to financially assist UCFM members and other qualified Christian ministries in service of the Lord Jesus.
• All funds received are dispersed to assist the emergency needs of UCFM members or other public charities.
• The fund is overseen by the UCFM Sr. Leadership and Council of Bishops.
• We provide clothing with the UCFM logo
embroidered and related ministry products.
• We use funds to
build & maintain a relief fund.
• We use your gift to help UCFM members facing emergency situation such as a fire, death in the immediate family, medical, housing and utilities or other emergencies type situations that the UCFM Council of Bishops deem appropriate according to available funding. These funds may also be donated to other public charities with approval of the Council of Bishops.
The Great Commission
And Jesus came and spoke unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always even unto the end of the world. Matthew 28:18-20
Pastor Glynn Lovell and Bishop Ernie Orman are the assigned administrators of the UCFM Relief Fund and would love to hear from you. If there are items you would like for us to promote please let us know, and as always if you need prayer, please contact us.
If you would like to volunteer funds to help build the relief fund,
earmarked for those in need, you can make a secure online payment by
clicking the button below.
If you prefer to pay by check:
Make check payable to: UCFM Relief Fund
United Christian Faith Ministries
PO Box 916
Church Hill, Tennessee 37642
THANK YOU !
For those paying into our relief fund we use
your gift to help UCFM members facing emergency situation such as a fire, death in the immediate family, medical, housing and utilities or other emergencies type situations that the UCFM Council of Bishops deem appropriate according to available funding. These funds may also be donated to other public charities with approval of the Council of Bishops.
Helping others in a time of need is exactly what our Lord Jesus would expect us to do.
God bless you!
The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to
you; The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you
peace. Numbers 6:25,26
Many different views are expressed by member ministers which are not
necessarily the views of the UCFM. Views, opinions, and counseling are of a
private matter. The UCFM provides a list of persons or ministries who may
offer Spiritual counseling or help with other matters pertaining to a
religious nature. In combination with your spiritual counseling, one should
seek proper medical or psychological attention of a licensed medical
professional. Ministers who counsel or give advice are acting privately and
independently of UCFM. The UCFM is not responsible for any actions,
postings, views, counsel, deeds, or illegal activities of any members.
Please do not hesitate in contacting us about such matters so that we may
reprimand, remind, or revoke memberships/credentials.